The Commonwealth of Braydenton is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Braygun with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, zero percent divorce rate, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate population of 1.525 billion Brayzillians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Braytopia. The average income tax rate is 17.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Braydentonian economy, worth 127 trillion Meches a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 83,519 Meches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Cars have been banned, it's best not to ask what goes into Braytopia Fried Chicken's secret blend of herbs and spices, out-of-work basketball players loom over the unemployment line, and all weapon research has been banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Braydenton's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Braydenton was endorsed by The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
- : Braydenton was endorsed by The Haunted Litter Box of Meow-meow-mia.
- : Braydenton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Braydenton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Braydenton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Braydenton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Braydenton was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Braydenton, all weapon research has been banned.
- : Braydenton was endorsed by The Where the Circle Ends of Papercuts and Skittles.
- : Following new legislation in Braydenton, out-of-work basketball players loom over the unemployment line.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Mediobogdum, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Dalimbar, Bran Astor, Arkadia Universalis, Denieria, Bhang Bhang Duc, Pandaland III, Oometz, Zamoland, Sensorland, Papercuts and Skittles, Meow-meow-mia, and Recuecn.