|Leader||Federal Chancellor Robison|
The Federal Republic of Braxica is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Federal Chancellor Robison with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.797 billion Braxicans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Administration is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gatineau-Metairie. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Braxican economy, worth a remarkable 2,445 trillion Braxische Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 207,271 Braxische Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts, only adults may purchase violent video games, and political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Braxica's national animal is the Imperial Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Braxica was endorsed by The Evoked Eparchy of Aleister.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in Braxica, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
- : Braxica was endorsed by The Republic of Emlay.
- : Braxica was endorsed by The Great Kingdom of Pharopolis.
- : Braxica was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Braxica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
Endorsements Received: 35 » Funkadelia, Bakusdar, Killer Kitty, Aroostook County, Kerelian, Wintermoot III, Pherttsylvania, Aardania, Marcus Alexander, Emperor Celtrian XIV, Powthran, Courlany, Guy Walters, Aigania, Aegis-5, Kan Po, Imkiville, Darkium, Tebeat, Communist Stephen Colbert, Daybreak13, Meat Sandwich, Axixic, Captain Apollo, Brandinia, Aflana, Kurtivia, General Mike, Dysmastan, Sanada Warriors, Rommanda, The New California Republic, Pharopolis, Emlay, and Aleister.