|Capital||The Tower of Babel|
The Supreme Scientific Council of Bravenewworld is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Frankenstein with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and vat-grown people. The compassionate population of 6.671 billion Bravenewworldians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Tower of Babel. The average income tax rate is 55.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bravenewworldian economy, worth a remarkable 1,841 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 276,111 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, behind every local dictator is a Bravenewworldian advisor whispering in their ear, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, and the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bravenewworld's national animal is the porpoise, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bravenewworld was endorsed by The Republic of Irrepertus.
- : Bravenewworld was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Bravenewworld, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- : Following new legislation in Bravenewworld, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Bravenewworld, behind every local dictator is a Bravenewworldian advisor whispering in their ear.
- : Bravenewworld endorsed The Eternal Republic of Illen Falis.
- : Bravenewworld was endorsed by The Eternal Republic of Illen Falis.
- : Following new legislation in Bravenewworld, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Bravenewworld, Bravenewworldian politicians are often described as having more style than substance.
- : Bravenewworld endorsed The Federation of Falconhedge.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Surd, Treadwellia, Leonism, The Sigometh Dynasty, Debussy, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, New Rogernomics, Aigania, Steel Vagabonds, Custadia, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Fluffiness, Guiness Freaks, Iron Alliance, Americastrailia, Xalivstonia, Islayth, Port Flynt, Fortytipper, Greater East Portage, Pepe Pip, Nimaric, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Flasankia, Evenaar, Japba, Xocovera, Malororia, Falconhedge, Illen Falis, and Irrepertus.