The Technocracy of Branalia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Greymann with an iron fist, and remarkable for its smutty television, rampant corporate plagiarism, and enforced nudity. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.242 billion Branalians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eri-Branalia. The average income tax rate is 81.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Branalian economy, worth 197 trillion Brans a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 159,144 Brans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You gots to be part of the Party to get in to the party, minefields are being deployed along the border to discourage potential emigrants from trying to leave, foreign governments are looking into weaponizing the infamous Branalian bee, and the 3rd Airborne Beekeepers are the most feared regiment in the Branalian military. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Branalia's national animal is the B17 Bomber, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tropicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Branalia, the 3rd Airborne Beekeepers are the most feared regiment in the Branalian military.
- : Branalia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Following new legislation in Branalia, foreign governments are looking into weaponizing the infamous Branalian bee.
- : Following new legislation in Branalia, minefields are being deployed along the border to discourage potential emigrants from trying to leave.
- : Following new legislation in Branalia, you gots to be part of the Party to get in to the party.
- : Branalia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Branalia, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in Branalia, public nudity is compulsory.
- : Branalia was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Psychotic Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Branalia, where there's smoke there's the Branalian Forestry Department.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Jocospor, North Emestia, Winter Gulley, Shronok, ShrewLlamaLand, Holy Barracuda, Marthuania, Shiya, Merconitonitopia, Grouberdastchereichenstag, Scherzinger, The Grand Empire of Kertha, Ruthlessnia, USA Murrica, The Dixie Confederate Union, United Communes of Chile, Yraipotnoj, Mighty Tropico, Roridat, Vlamms Statt, Sparkvernia, The Souless Damned, Consterius Reich, Middle Ran Kals Colbown, Longist America, Country of CityTowne, 1ndependentSystems, Khanbaliq Mongolia, Agraveth, Fetra, Ukraniumstan, Valvoa, The great Beaver, Vinitas, Reichstaine, Slavokian, MineLegotia and Equestria, East Paraminia, Vaktaria, Taurus94, Imperiium, Atlanndria, Kazakah, Maarmetland, Aequitasequitas, Twost, Imperium Millitis, Regna Loreau, RavenShade, Penarastaria, and 28 others.Terra de Combattimento, Hastic, Mallar, Trade Capital, Evanigrad, Iokath, Neo Garden of Eden, The Cabbage Inked Nation of Martyrdom, Tertania, Andoros, Coalora, Goldenfront, La Polizia Si Incazza, Inferno Drake, Union of Andor, Redluin, Esvarstan, Castelia, New Joran, Doerbach, Swade1620, Comein, Refarria, SHREKTOPIA THE 3RD, Great Morningstar, The states of Bharat, Tredona, and The German Primitivist Protectorate.