The Federation of Bradmarkers is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.477 billion Bradmarkersians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marken. The average income tax rate is 75.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bradmarkersian economy, worth 292 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 118,113 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, organ donation is compulsory, the BBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... Bradmarkersian satellites can detect it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bradmarkers's national animal is the Muffalo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bradmarkers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it... Bradmarkersian satellites can detect it.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, the BBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Bradmarkers endorsed The People's Republic of Greater Puptioneberadon.
- : Bradmarkers was endorsed by The People's Republic of Greater Puptioneberadon.
- : Following new legislation in Bradmarkers, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Bradmarkers endorsed The Kingdom of Faradova.
- : Bradmarkers endorsed The Armed Republic of Violent Trees.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Point Comfort Colony, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ali Faridi, Drewish, Novegia, The Republic of Osea, Ascended Union, Maalemzya, Vill Send, Ignis Cinere, Isentran, Marxist Germany, Liberdon, Pianaville, Clialaad, Greenmont Federation, Ilfarasia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Holma, Anollasia, Batona, Galimania, United States of Island land, Namakan, The Galactic American Imperium, Vivolkha, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Krystalveil, Killettland, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, Zubrowlitz, Artyolae, Makykay, The Indian Royalty, Oppressthemville, Silvedania, Alemputo, Venmere, Testa, Grimmywelsh, Dorab, and 7 others.The Wires Empire, Eppur, Free Land of Rebellium, The Local Wendys, Violent Trees, Faradova, and Greater Puptioneberadon.