The Republic of Braavos and Lorath is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 2.686 billion Braavoshis enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Braavos. The average income tax rate is 75.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Braavos and Lorathian economy, worth 270 trillion mazers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 100,592 mazers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, BAL-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary, and the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard. Crime is totally unknown. Braavos and Lorath's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Novagentum.
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The Republic of Slenrotros.
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The Republic of Unidum.
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The Kingdom of Churumduul.
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The Republic of Qawe.
- : Braavos and Lorath was endorsed by The People's Republic of Ostanasia.
- : Braavos and Lorath was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Braavos and Lorath, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Farengeto, Quiescent, Kringalia, Belschaft, Tsunamy, Luddinlande, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Jehenna, Sedunn, Centristvill, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, PEPEP, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, The naked people, Wyatonians, Darakin, Linguiniland, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Paranoia, Lightmare, Calistan, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Lotadia, The Solar System Scope, Moreana, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Concrete Slab, Rhetiaa, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Saciu, Freedwanda, New Briantown, Jaxon, The Kiriond, Yellunstryer, Hasilberg, Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, and 57 others.The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Lester Crest, The National Corporation, Upper Usok Valley, The United Expanse, Anachronolandia, Macrothea, Shengtie, Towi Lamia, Barabarom, Isokenzar, Kerlodia, Noveos, Mythcrest, Elveka, Grouu, Transcostria, Aguatania, Kandorith, Lambdaland, Darbor, Xandev, Auphelia, Kroumos, Pulau Bali, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, The Filippinas, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, The Dragon Enclave, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, North Catimestistrianes, Nowa Europa, Akindom, USNE2018, Choodox, Dasko, Stoniamera, Pays de Loire, Ariankido, Ostanasia, Qawe, Agalaesia, Churumduul, Unidum, Chocholand, Slenrotros, and Novagentum.