The Federation of BOX PANZER L is a huge, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning Zebra population. The quiet, industrious population of 965 million BOX PANZER Lians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 21.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The BOX PANZER Lian economy, worth 37.7 trillion Platinums a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 39,109 Platinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BOX PANZER L's national animal is the Zebra, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BOX PANZER L resigned from the World Assembly.
- : BOX PANZER L's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : BOX PANZER L was endorsed by The Supreme Peaceful Enlightened of Andromeda Islands.
- : BOX PANZER L was endorsed by The Offensive centrist monarchy of Blueflarst.
- : BOX PANZER L's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : BOX PANZER L lost WA Delegate status in The Axis Centralised Powers.
- : BOX PANZER L's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : The Dictatorship of The Fourth Reich6 removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate BOX PANZER L in The Axis Centralised Powers.
- : BOX PANZER L relocated from The Axis Centralised Powers to The Rejected Realms.
- : BOX PANZER L was ejected and banned from The Axis Centralised Powers by The Dictatorship of The Fourth Reich6.