The Constitutional Monarchy of Bounapartia is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 556 million Bounapartians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ajaccio. The average income tax rate is 36.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Bounapartian economy, worth 56.2 trillion Francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 101,057 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, the police turn a blind eye to desecration if it's done in the name of religion or protest, and politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bounapartia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bounapartia, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Bounapartia, the police turn a blind eye to desecration if it's done in the name of religion or protest.
- : Following new legislation in Bounapartia, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in Bounapartia, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Bounapartia, Ajaccio is a police state during international summits.
- : Bounapartia endorsed The People's Republic of Invernessia.
- : Bounapartia endorsed The Final of The Champions League.
- : Bounapartia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Invernessia.
- : Bounapartia was endorsed by The Final of The Champions League.
- : Bounapartia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Elisabethshagen, Viciebskaja, Imperium Anglorum, Dalmannia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Outer Sparta, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Free Furentenia, Jim the Baptist, Troltovia, Fearann nan Albannaich, Republic of Satherland, Dark Matter, Northern German Federation, Stromia, Regnum Italiae, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Walfo, Eritei, Greate San Marino, Bahnhofstrasse, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Lord Sapre, Nardin, Slavorussia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Rijland, Enway, Feria-Alkaline, Chioganah, GanymedEuropa, The Seven Provinces, Einswenn, Alsted, An Clar, Shagolaa, Mallesia, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Supcotia, Legique, Kanokla, Continental Social Democrats, Alba-Nord, Great Robertia, and 4 others.Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, and Invernessia.