The Land of Borovan3 is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Alex Chung with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, pith helmet sales, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.581 billion Borovan3ians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canterbury. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.2%.
The all-consuming Borovan3ian economy, worth 428 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 119,652 Dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 721,146 per year while the poor average 8,929, a ratio of 80.8 to 1.
The nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase, the act of reporting blasphemy is known as 'Orthodoxxing', and Alex Chung tells rebellious ministers to "drop and give me twenty". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Borovan3's national animal is the swan, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Borovan3's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Borovan3's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Borovan3's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Borovan3 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes, Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector, and Largest Black Market.
- : Borovan3 was refounded in Osiris.
- : Borovan3 ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Borovan3's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Borovan3's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Borovan3's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Borovan3 was refounded in Balder.