|Leader||Emperor Leopold III|
The Most Serene United Kingdom of Bordoria is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emperor Leopold III with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.769 billion Bordorians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Victoria City. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Bordorian economy, worth a remarkable 7,544 trillion Bordorian ₣rancs a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 230,220 Bordorian ₣rancs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism, and literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts. Crime is totally unknown. Bordoria's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bordoria's influence in Autropolis fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Bordoria's influence in Autropolis rose from "Minnow" to "Enforcer".
- : Bordoria relocated from Osiris to Autropolis.
- : Bordoria was refounded in Osiris.
- : Bordoria ceased to exist in Autropolis.
- : Bordoria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Bordoria, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts.
- : The Beacon Spire of Endolantron dismissed Bordoria as Interim Secretary Chancellor of Autropolis.
- : Bordoria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Bordoria, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism.