|Capital||Bone Fort Proper|
|Leader||the collective will of the populace|
|Faith||dependent on the citizen in question|
|Currency||slip of paper that denotes value|
The Armed Republic of Bone Fort is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the collective will of the populace with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 14.888 billion inhabitants of Bone Fort are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Education and Welfare are also considered important, while Environment and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bone Fort Proper. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The an inhabitant of Bone Fort economy, worth a remarkable 1,992 trillion slip of paper that denotes values a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,849 slip of paper that denotes values, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
90% of active duty BFAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, and global anti-terrorist organisations strongly suspect Bone Fort of supplying extremist groups. Crime is totally unknown. Bone Fort's national animal is the eldritch abomination, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is dependent on the citizen in question.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Independent Menace of Kyorgia.
- : Bone Fort's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Bone Fort was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and Most Advanced Defense Forces, the Top 5% for Highest Poor Incomes, and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Bone Fort was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Bone Fort endorsed The Rogue Nation of Melon feud.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Melon feud.
- : Bone Fort was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Kingdom of Insentients.
- : Bone Fort endorsed The Blue of Blueflarst.
- : Bone Fort was endorsed by The Blue of Blueflarst.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Zyonn, UKIMAR RBON, Hardscrabble, Fitzgeraldland, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Wop, Aggro, Aqueira, Aandruzognivia, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Unibot III, Star Kingdom, Rubian Empire, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Blueflarst, Insentients, Melon feud, and Kyorgia.