|Leader||Zippy von Kwakkenberg|
The Republic of Bondgalm is a huge, safe nation, ruled by Zippy von Kwakkenberg with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, prohibition of alcohol, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 972 million Bondgalmians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hamme City. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Bondgalmian economy, worth 94.8 trillion bierbonnekes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 97,581 bierbonnekes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', and the traditional Violetist dish of stuffed sheep's head is served with an intense look of shock upon its face. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bondgalm's national animal is the Giraf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Interstellar Transcendence of Reformed Imperis.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Joyful Republic of Liberdon.
- : Bondgalm was endorsed by The Republic of Better Indonesia.
- : Bondgalm lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Bondgalm voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Bondgalm voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Bondgalm, the traditional Violetist dish of stuffed sheep's head is served with an intense look of shock upon its face.
- : Following new legislation in Bondgalm, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Bondgalm, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Bondgalm, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Boroii, Clan Lynx Remnants, Asukana WA, Alski, Evertopia, Solsevara, Durius, Macrasetia, The Soylent Green Party, Malevos, Hashari Darussalam, Tzo, Second Peenadian, Vayshnoriya Islands, Clialaad, Free Land of Rebellium, Rotzka, Namakan, United Kolance, Markanite, Grimmywelsh, Cathamye, Samonaemia, Faradova, Ilfarasia, Mastodonia, Aurum Port, Vivolkha, Malayn, Greater Theowherveld, Old Atlantica, Vragar, Dustwind, Inhwan, Colonel Terrosit, The Snake Brotherhood, Zeganas, Seranis, Slaytania, Aquachromia, Palman, Jaegerpondonia, Krystalveil, Syedians, The Unidet Of Life, Kaprein, City of Saint Nicolas, Better Indonesia, Liberdon, and Reformed Imperis.