The Constitutional Monarchy of Bolger is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 419 million Bølger have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oranjeburg. The average income tax rate is 41.3%.
The powerhouse Bølgerse economy, worth 41.1 trillion Bølger Guilders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,005 Bølger Guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease, private law firms are unheard of, government ministers are regularly seen in the streets confessing their sins and hammering missiles into plow-shares, and the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bolger's national animal is the Narwhal, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bolger was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Bolger voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Command Responsibility".
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, government ministers are regularly seen in the streets confessing their sins and hammering missiles into plow-shares.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, healthcare workers are flummoxed over the spike in foreign tourists with sudden-onset heart disease.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, demand for night vision goggles and boat engine mufflers has spiked.
- : Following new legislation in Bolger, there's never enough space in space.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Great Winminster, Thracia Republic, Regnum Italiae, North Wildmark, Imperium Anglorum, The Seven Provinces, Alba-Nord, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Outer Sparta, Yahlia, Zealand-Scania, The New Nordic Union, Dark Matter, Trillius, Saint Domingo, Troltovia, Eski, Irminsulia, Zuid-Limburgia, Apabeossie, Ahma, Kirostan, Slavorussia, Rouvenor, Foucaults garden, Northern German Federation, Heirum, Union of the North, Hexace, Lovisa, Frahnkzaden, Okcidente, St Scarlett, Fresiae, Vijayanta, Madagasikyara, Stromia, Mirtia, Continental Social Democrats, The Champions League, Wombelland, Pazano, GanymedEuropa, North of Americas, Unionist Mercia, Feria-Alkaline, British Norklon, An Clar, Lexembourg, Sinclairtown, and 2 others.The Scheldt, and Caladoria.