|Leader||President von Edinorogski|
The Presidential Republic of Bohomo is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President von Edinorogski with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.794 billion Bohomians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohomo Novae. The average income tax rate is 3.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bohomian economy, worth a remarkable 3,168 trillion Bonuts a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 229,679 Bonuts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Bohomo, refugees from other nations are flocking to Bohomo's border, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, and a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park. Crime is totally unknown. Bohomo's national animal is the Bohomian Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, refugees from other nations are flocking to Bohomo's border.
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, foreigners must sell an arm and a leg to afford surgery in Bohomo.
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, political candidates are regularly blocked for minor convictions from their teenage years.
- : Bohomo was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material'.
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Following new legislation in Bohomo, the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'.
Endorsements Received: 171 » Lexembourg, Alsted, Albertinum, An Clar, Dauershire, Frostinia, Wombelland, Northern German Federation, The Seven Provinces, New Decius, Ansington, Troltovia, Imperium Anglorum, Tigyland, Valrem, Nuweland, Falvaard, Fauzjhia, Hirota, Lovisa, Continental Social Democrats, Durlia, Umeria, Evka, Zuid-Limburgia, Slavorussia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Einswenn, Blighteria, Ahma, Puerto Thelosia, Regnum Italiae, The New Nordic Union, Outer Sparta, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Dark Matter, Super Happy Land, Nastror, Western Berlin, Popaholick, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sinclairtown, Greifenburg, Sienkahn, Galway-Dublin, Yahlia, Quentenia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Alympian Kingdom, The Ivory Tower of Academia, and 121 others.Daneforth, Ministanopolis, Saint Domingo, Libertyca, Feria-Alkaline, Slavonia and Srijem, Maritzal, Thracia Republic, Milfgaerd, Germany Third Reich, Thesterfall, Irminsulia, Chioganah, Dizgovzy, Imperium Malignis, Schultzheim, St Scarlett, Brakanistan, North of Americas, Frahnkzaden, Hexace, Tau-Empire, Wessex and Cornwall, Rouvenor, Ostermarch, The Mongol Plain, Goldenbourg, Corthaen, The Champions League, Prussia Kaiserreich, Baycanistan, Caustralia, GanymedEuropa, Union of the North, New Rickiland, Grandeer, Unionist Mercia, Eritei, Pazano, Hameed, Unico Republic, Jambos, Great Winminster, Leszno, Boldia, Kosonidia, Cytadela, FYR Vojvodina, Nardin, Greater Albaina, New Cottingham, Carphelia, Vielmania, Cosadamia, Monkistan, Kaspinia, Greate San Marino, Belmoren, Purgatio, Dorpz, Rivierenland, Dyana, Death Bat, Linkisheer, Bolger, Aragonja, Miharr, Amicities, Izvbard, Lord Sapre, Thracia and Crimea, New Denizland, British Alban, Marshals New Vegas, Kargasok, Jim the Baptist, Apabeossie, Felhaven, Fubuda, Novabritannia, Ayatheera, Arorska, The Twelve Nations of Eastern Europe, Turanistania, Danlandes, Nova Boudicea, Republic of Satherland, United Baltics, Sverigesriket, Nevelja, Friemenn, Birdopiane, Msaladofinger, Leranditale, Beauprix, Estonesia, Aurrel, United Peoples Republic of Lewisham, Volara, Alienage, Pyrithos, Belgique et France, Caescadia, Cyrothica, Soviet Taoistan, Chefactastyan, Candavia, Poulaka, Holy Northern Greenland, The Kingdom of Denmark, Kenmoria WA Mission, Arsenial, Eski, Socialist Balkans, Greater Steinfurt, Gor Kebab, Hylo, Carignanum, Bahnhofstrasse, Deogon Prime, and Seristria.