The People's Grand Republic of Bodobol is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Akro Serethim with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.675 billion Bodobolis are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Agoras. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Bodoboli economy, worth a remarkable 2,867 trillion Diruas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 195,410 Diruas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles', politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury, and edutainment video games are taking Bodobol's students to the next level. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bodobol's national animal is the hawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is null.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bodobol was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Bodobol's influence in Nesapo rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Bodobol's influence in Nesapo rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Bodobol's influence in Nesapo rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Bodobol was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Bodobol was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Bodobol was endorsed by The Democratic Archipelago of Tokau.
- : Bodobol's influence in Nesapo rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Bodobol was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Bodobol was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Secular.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Tokau.