|Capital||The Grat Paboda|
The Kingdom of Boda is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its closed borders, barren, inhospitable landscape, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 397 million Bodans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Grat Paboda. The average income tax rate is 22.8%.
The thriving Bodan economy, worth 27.4 trillion Brawl coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 69,079 Brawl coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
People's charity begins and ends at home, euthanasia is legal, a bureaucratic fight over BIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Boda's national animal is the Scrappy, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Boda, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Boda, a bureaucratic fight over BIA cafeteria food expenditures has caused the temporary suspension of all agency counterintelligence operations.
- : Following new legislation in Boda, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Boda, people's charity begins and ends at home.
- : Following new legislation in Boda, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Boda, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be.
- : Boda was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Boda voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on the Involuntary Administration of Drugs".
- : Boda voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Norrlands".
- : Following new legislation in Boda, tax assessment offices double as polling stations.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Marvinton.