The Generically Named Nation of Bobs raider puppet is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Bob with an iron fist, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 14.378 billion Bobs raider puppetians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crasheropolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Bobs raider puppetian economy, worth a remarkable 2,701 trillion raider cheeses a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 187,895 raider cheeses, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 572,239 per year while the poor average 47,882, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
The moon's craters are more numerous every day, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears, and the national sporting identity is represented by a talking burger and a singing smartphone. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bobs raider puppet's national animal is the fenda, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Raiderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bobs raider puppet was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Richtera.
- : Following new legislation in Bobs raider puppet, the national sporting identity is represented by a talking burger and a singing smartphone.
- : Bobs raider puppet was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Bobs raider puppet, adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears.
- : Following new legislation in Bobs raider puppet, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Bobs raider puppet was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Bobs raider puppet, the moon's craters are more numerous every day.
- : Following new legislation in Bobs raider puppet, men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues.
- : Following new legislation in Bobs raider puppet, there's no representation without taxation.
- : Following new legislation in Bobs raider puppet, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Aaecilia, Axixic, Wilhelmsborough, The New California Republic, Malayas, Treadwellia, Courlany, Wintermoot III, Captain Apollo, Killer Kitty, Nargorthia, Rommanda, Aegis-5, Darkium, Marcellinople, Margandy, Pherttsylvania, Claraxia, Imkiville, New Rogernomics, Guiness Freaks, Saundie, Wishper, Mainze, Tiegenhof, Aguaria Major, Russiane, Ecchi Unlimited, Astalen, Hycronesia, Egyptos, Sidhelyrika, Loftegen 2, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, The Rin Mang, Greygard, Altmar, Derthal, Denado, General Mike, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, and 12 others.Capercom, Sophisica, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Makdon, Lutfan, Steel Vagabonds, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, Your Imaginary Friend, and Richtera.