The 𝕷𝖆𝖗𝖆𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑 of Bobbleheads is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Hagston with an even hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.98 billion Defenders enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laraniem. The average income tax rate is 25.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Defender economy, worth 190 trillion WA Delegates a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,740 WA Delegates, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant, science labs across the country languish in cobwebs as the government turns its attentions to spiritual matters, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Laraniem to enjoy their national art, and belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace'. Crime is well under control. Bobbleheads's national animal is the Lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Peace.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The 𝕷𝖆𝖗𝖆𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑 of LAAC Guardian renamed the office held by Bobbleheads from "General" to "General: BHD" in Laraniem Allied Army Corps.
- : Bobbleheads agreed to construct embassies between Donjia and The Great Universe.
- : Bobbleheads altered the regional flag of Donjia.
- : Bobbleheads published "Anti-Raider-League Certificate: The Embassy" (Account: Military).
- : Bobbleheads's influence in Donjia rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Bobbleheads's influence in Donjia rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Bobbleheads's influence in Donjia rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Bobbleheads changed its national nation type to "𝕷𝖆𝖗𝖆𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑".
- : Bobbleheads resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bobbleheads's influence in Donjia rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".