|Leader||Spammer in Chief|
The Holy Empire of Bobberino1 is a massive, pleasant nation, ruled by Spammer in Chief with an even hand, and notable for its burgeoning bob population. The hard-working population of 1.161 billion Bobberino1ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magicality City. The average income tax rate is 17.8%.
The Bobberino1ian economy, worth 54.9 trillion bobs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 47,252 bobs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Bobberino1 has designated Magicality City as its capital city, Spammer in Chief has just been declared ruler of Bobberino1 in an international press conference, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bobberino1's national animal is the bob.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bobberino1's influence in Birb rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Bobberino1's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Bobberino1 relocated from Imperium of Man to Birb.
- : Bobberino1 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bobberino1's influence in Imperium of Man rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Bobberino1 relocated from Birb to Imperium of Man.
- : Following new legislation in Bobberino1, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Bobberino1 endorsed The Zazy of Zazy.
- : Bobberino1 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Bobberino1 applied to join the World Assembly.