|Capital||LET'S GO BLUES|
|Leader||LET'S GO BLUES|
|Faith||LET'S GO BLUES|
|Currency||LET'S GO BLUE|
|Animal||LET'S GO BLUES|
The LET'S GO BLUES of Bobberino is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by LET'S GO BLUES with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, infamous sell-swords, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.686 billion LET'S GO BLUES are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of LET'S GO BLUES. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.1%.
The frighteningly efficient LET'S GO BLUES economy, worth 432 trillion LET'S GO BLUES a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 161,033 LET'S GO BLUES, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 681,842 per year while the poor average 24,568, a ratio of 27.8 to 1.
Court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, newspapers are running a front-page picture of LET'S GO BLUES holding a crowbar and standing over a bloodied stockbroker, and police protocol is to arrest anyone who looks a bit foreign. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bobberino's national animal is the LET'S GO BLUES, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is LET'S GO BLUES.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bobberino suppressed a post on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Bobberino applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Bobberino resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Bobberino lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Bobberino was endorsed by The Republic of Qiland.
- : Bobberino was endorsed by The Federation of Cyor.
- : Bobberino voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
- : Bobberino changed its national currency to "LET'S GO BLUE".
- : Bobberino was endorsed by The Republic of Timstialand.
- : Bobberino was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Amauri.