The Republic of Bob101 is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Calvin Explicit with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, fear of technology, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.419 billion Human Resourceses are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Calvindria. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 59.5%.
The all-consuming Bob101ian economy, worth a remarkable 1,315 trillion Bobs a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Pizza Delivery, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 156,210 Bobs, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 862,252 per year while the poor average 14,299, a ratio of 60.3 to 1.
Aspiring pilots must be personally vetted by the Minister of Transportation before receiving their license, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, foreign militaries are taking a particular interest in the nation's abandoned borders and cities, and hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Bob101's national animal is the Bob, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Calvinism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bob101's influence in CECR Revised rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Bob101 was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Bob101's influence in CECR Revised rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Bob101's influence in CECR Revised rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Bob101's influence in CECR Revised rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Bob101's influence in CECR Revised rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Bob101 altered its national flag.
- : Bob101 relocated from Lazarus to CECR Revised.
- : Bob101 was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Bob101 ceased to exist in CECR Revised.