The Kingdom of Boaga II is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The devout population of 672 million Boagans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 54.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Boaga IIian economy, worth 18.3 trillion TBDS a year, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 27,253 TBDS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Boaga II's national animal is the Mountain Goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Boaga II's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Boaga II changed its national demonym to "Boagan".
- : Boaga II altered its national flag.
- : Boaga II was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Boaga II ceased to exist in Greater Olympus.
- : Boaga II's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Boaga II's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Boaga II's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Boaga II's influence in Greater Olympus rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Boaga II relocated from Lazarus to Greater Olympus.