|Capital||Neo-Berlin 2000 arcology and petting zoo|
|Leader||Private Psychic Detective Shawn Spencer|
|Faith||Calvin and Hobbes|
|Animal||yearly stampeding naked mole-rat golem|
The Oak Island treasure buddies of Blurabling is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Private Psychic Detective Shawn Spencer with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, complete lack of prisons, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.369 billion Blurablingeeoe enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo-Berlin 2000 arcology and petting zoo. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Blurablinga economy, worth 309 trillion Ford Broncos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 130,649 Ford Broncos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, and corporate lobbying has been outlawed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blurabling's national animal is the yearly stampeding naked mole-rat golem, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Calvin and Hobbes.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
- : Blurabling was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, all the world's a stage for Blurablinga political theatrics.
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, treaties are taken to be mere rules of thumb.
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, there's a bright dawn ahead for Blurabling.
- : Following new legislation in Blurabling, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas.
- : Blurabling lodged a message on the The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Kantobliv, Saxemburg, Naasiat Nuna, Neo-Arctica, Druing, Stateazar, The German Kaiserliche Union, Waroklion, Corydo, Kongers, Kingdom of Sacento, The Southeast Earth, Lucidum, Drawception, Krackovja, Vastronia, Dusendord, Neo-0ttoman, Jdjdjd, The Doge Clan, Nuestro Salvador de San Pedro, Asdersland, Prorescia, Libate, Spoela, Red Draconia, Unidid Statates, Lyranna, Ninrook, Fortuna Union, Zion Imperium, Fourcadia, Northern Blue Star, Fusco, Olinalism, Nordaustlandet, Ethoralia, Fremore, Zemona, Kanglia, North Plegia, and Rutheneja.