The United Socialist States of Bluemerica is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, vat-grown people, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 871 million Bluemericans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Bluemerican economy, worth 90.6 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 104,034 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite, there is no other place with more lab coats per square mile than former houses of worship, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is totally unknown. Bluemerica's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bluemerica was endorsed by The Republic of Neue Prussian Republic.
- : Bluemerica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Bluemerica, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Bluemerica, there is no other place with more lab coats per square mile than former houses of worship.
- : Following new legislation in Bluemerica, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Following new legislation in Bluemerica, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.
- : Following new legislation in Bluemerica, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Following new legislation in Bluemerica, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Bluemerica.
- : Following new legislation in Bluemerica, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank.
- : Bluemerica endorsed The Consilidatory Slav Republic of Serbia-Macebonia.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Walfo, The Seven Provinces, Invernessia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Trixeland, Republic of Satherland, The Champions League, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Meropis, Abject Ludicrosity, Thracia Republic, Ausvelt, Elisabethshagen, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Someseni, Kanokla, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Rivierenland, GanymedEuropa, Irminsulia, Destyntine, Regnum Italiae, Anskerdank, Kyrica, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Leiningerland, Christian Terra, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Valtrona, Mynox, Enway, Nardin, United Communes of Chile, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, Nuevo Europa, Apabeossie, Zulrich, Sloburg, Wombelland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Titoist Yugoslavia, and 28 others.Maalat, Quentenia, New Eestiball, Chioganah, Imperium Anglorum, Berlin and Hanover, Stromia, Powiat Miechowski, Bareu, Parliamentary Laramidia, Eski, Crestphalia, Robbonia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Elania Kingdom, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Hallorland, The Rebels of Ireland, Khuravia, Mallesia, A3161, Thracia and Crimea, Namiona, East Kirea, Gutarike, Serbia-Macebonia, and Neue Prussian Republic.