The Digievolving of Blueflarst is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Alphamon with an iron fist, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, national health service, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 7.379 billion Digimons are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nova Roma. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Blueflarstian economy, worth a remarkable 1,239 trillion Gold bars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 168,007 Gold bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad, concussed Tailmonball players cannot remember their lineup position, and senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blueflarst's national animal is the Tailmon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Magic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour.
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, concussed Tailmonball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, basket-weaving is the nation's latest fad.
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Blueflarst's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Blueflarst was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, school lunches are made with hypo-allergenic wood pulp.
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice.
- : Following new legislation in Blueflarst, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Marilyn Manson Freaks, Vasisdas, Maazalik, Matonis, Fauxia, Puraykinia, Aandruzognivia, Farrakhan, Lederland, Euroanatolian Greece, Gozira, Neo Clarus, Capitalist Paradise, Drapplebarry, Emeseses, Allwarts, Cecilly, Alcrestia Liakar, Cyrtenes, DisregardWork, Bone Fort, Crazy Firemen, Rubian Empire, The Red Green Alliance, Snarktopolis, South Acren, New Edem, Masters86, Communism is key 9, Souterrak, Indoeuropaische Lander, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Florin, Hardscrabble, Yoshiterra, Up Downland, Aqueira, Perfect Sublime Masters, Rushkaland, Arinteriswith, Goryier, Singu1arity, Upper West Northern Schneddick, OspasiA, United Kraven, Panormia, Centurionis, Edgedgie, Hunternia, Dead I Jack, and 25 others.Beezertopia, The Pacific Caliphate, Serious Problems, Outboundstagnate, Sarotte, Magrinia, The Horror Channel, Melon feud, Cleo and Topaz, Xyloqua, Casanas, Star Kingdom, Vroengard mk2, Cesrin, Skenne, Gwrachbyd, Killmoor, ThePlace, Doormat to the Lord, Volsar, Aggro, Empire of the alder, North Comunist Awelanius, Overly Large Breasts, and Thus Sprach Zarathustra.