The Anarchy of Blogotopia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Ding Dong Daddy with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 26.028 billion Blogotopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blogotopia City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Blogotopian economy, worth a remarkable 8,259 trillion doobies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 317,339 doobies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Ding Dong Daddy's bedroom, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime, and Ding Dong Daddy's mistress is the belle at many state balls. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, probably because of the absence of a police force. Blogotopia's national animal is the hepcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blogotopia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Vegaslovakia.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, Ding Dong Daddy's mistress is the belle at many state balls.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Ding Dong Daddy's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, in a baffling press conference Ding Dong Daddy proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Blogotopia endorsed The Autocratic States of Gunzerlander.
- : Following new legislation in Blogotopia, re-education centers are being added to most prisons.
Endorsements Received: 128 » Earth Federation, Creeptopia, Zyrcrestia, Slaytania, Fiodiya, Anfuhrer, Hamtown, United Governments of Newrope, Grungerock, Coreras, Hacame, Kokkinostan, Tzo, Linkdahero, Wolfhunters, Seranis, Beiluxia, Zaqaz Death, Achiotopia, Rex Republic, Mystiquelle, Puerto Barrio, Onarii, Testa, Weaubleau, American Republic of Independent States, Bullintine, Osea Island, The Republic of lkxciv, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, HN67, Wysrod, Kyrizstanislav, Spncrgmn, FreeGunsForAll, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Colonel Terrosit, A Death Arena, Aedue, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, New Icelandic Republic, Grifopolis, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, and 78 others.Leirkra, Iluuz, Siuts, Those against abusers, Oom, Parpaza, Imbria, Nova Terra Saccharum, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, Rubistein, The State of Walrus Devotion, The Republic of The Sith, Campo de la Paz, Astrx, South Baker, North Southumberland, Kharbydriss, New Katamenia, Ozylandias, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Mohr, Viadora, Rabbitomia, Phrados, Sedburgh, Finbro Holdings, Anollasia, Grimlandia, Crustacion, Serlone, The Sarsinian Islands, DunNaGall, The Soylent Green Party, Free Tristania, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Molea, Gross Battenia, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, NorthernMassachusetts, Kebecois, The Persian Territories, Venkorata, Gentletopia, Striagro Uspil, Jhonshire, Castica, North North Western Brina, Neo Saorsa, Seven Colours, Switmerica, The Scottish Highlands and Lowlands, 123topia, Europe Inc, Mers Plo Mar, Baudelafstan, Evil Dictators Happyland, Tabbertonia, Edorask, Rainu, Orbi, New East Lancashire, Marikast, Tycorn, Flezzola, United Socialists of the Highest Power, United States of Zeb, Lexomia, NewDelly, Otrodoxia, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Craven States, UNpoopburg, Gunzerlander, and Vegaslovakia.