The Capitalist Nation of Bliuji is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Barron Trump with an even hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, public floggings, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.16 billion Bliujians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prussia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.0%.
The powerhouse Bliujish economy, worth 197 trillion Roman Soliduses a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is 91,606 Roman Soliduses, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 312,677 per year while the poor average 19,749, a ratio of 15.8 to 1.
Politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups, what citizens give with one hand they take away with the other, and sneezing in public is a capital offense. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a capable police force. Bliuji's national animal is the Owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bliuji was endorsed by The República Federal of Republica JIM.
- : Bliuji lost the endorsement of The República Federal of Republica JIM.
- : Bliuji voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Aurelia"".
- : Bliuji's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Following new legislation in Bliuji, sneezing in public is a capital offense.
- : Following new legislation in Bliuji, what citizens give with one hand they take away with the other.
- : Following new legislation in Bliuji, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- : Bliuji's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bliuji was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Aspesaria.
- : Bliuji voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Duxburian Union".