The Zombie Enclave of Blight-Bane is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Insatiable with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.992 billion peckish zombies live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, although Defense and Education are also considered important, while Law & Order and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Morgue. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.3%.
The frighteningly efficient undead economy, worth a remarkable 1,699 trillion pickled brains a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 170,078 pickled brains, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,122,112 per year while the poor average 9,984, a ratio of 112 to 1.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, Harvested Brain is one of the most popular forenames in Blight-Bane, and bars are packed at all hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Blight-Bane's national animal is the harvested brain, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Contagious Zombism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blight-Bane, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Blight-Bane, Harvested Brain is one of the most popular forenames in Blight-Bane.
- : Blight-Bane's influence in The Zombie Factory rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Blight-Bane was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Blight-Bane, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Blight-Bane was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Blight-Bane, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Following new legislation in Blight-Bane, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Blight-Bane's influence in The Zombie Factory fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Blight-Bane's influence in The Zombie Factory fell from "Hermit" to "Eminence Grise".