|Faith||Church of Blekinge|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Blechingia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emily II with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, aversion to nipples, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 2.74 billion Blechingians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malmö. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Blechingian economy, worth 211 trillion Goutai Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,186 Goutai Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Blechingian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Emily II, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories', and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Malmö to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blechingia's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Blekinge.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Blechingia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Malmö to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Blechingia, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Blechingia endorsed The Civil War of Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire.
- : Blechingia endorsed The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Civil War of Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Blechingia endorsed The Final of The Champions League.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Final of The Champions League.
- : Following new legislation in Blechingia, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators.
- : Following new legislation in Blechingia, Blechingian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Emily II.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Republic of Satherland, The Seven Provinces, Pazano, Slavonia and Srijem, Troltovia, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The New Nordic Union, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Saint Domingo, Greate San Marino, Dark Matter, Kaspinia, Ahma, An Clar, Wombelland, Imperium Anglorum, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Kenmoria WA Mission, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, Pilipinas and Malaya, Bahnhofstrasse, Nardin, Slavorussia, Supcotia, South St Maarten, The Greater Eastern Republic, Leranditale, Viciebskaja, Pydrus, Soviet Taoistan, Super Happy Land, Germany Third Reich, Corthaen, British Norklon, Rouvenor, Galway-Dublin, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Ostermarch, Ansington, Wessex and Cornwall, Stromia, and 47 others.Nuweland, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, Andyvania, WaffleEmpire, Mallesia, Navence, Neuchateau, Betasia, Nevelja, Monte Naranja, Eesenland, Walfo, Dauershire, The Wretched of this Earth, Einswenn, Shagolaa, North of Americas, The Mongol Plain, Greater Albaina, Lord Sapre, Saiwania, Enway, The Fair Republic, Brakanistan, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, Novabritannia, Alba-Nord, Prussian-Union, Kanokla, Legique, The Peoples Republic of Suffolk, Poland-Kaliningrad, Yakon Suptica, Cydfuddiannaeth, Bathera, Pontus and Trebizond, Eritei, Maritzal, The Champions League, Great Robertia, and Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire.