|Leader||Prime Oligarch Blanjipan Tirole|
The Federal Oligarchy of Blanjiland is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Oligarch Blanjipan Tirole with a fair hand, and renowned for its digital currency, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.449 billion Blanjis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Herning. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Blanji economy, worth a remarkable 1,756 trillion Blanjs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,455 Blanjs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's never enough space in space, the Messiah (formerly known as Brian) is a mayoral candidate, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, and re-education centers are being added to most prisons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blanjiland's national animal is the Shiba Inu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Protestantism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blanjiland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Blanjiland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Apostates".
- : Blanjiland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Conversion Therapy".
- : Blanjiland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Blanjiland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Blanjiland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Corporal Punishment Ban".
- : Blanjiland set the regional banner of United Federation of the Blanji Alliance.
- : Blanjiland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Imprisoned Youths".
- : Blanjiland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Blanjiland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
Endorsements Received: None.