|Leader||Chief of Central Command Apis|
The Central Command of Black Raven Movement is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Chief of Central Command Apis with an iron fist, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, infamous sell-swords, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.457 billion Slavs are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyiv. The average income tax rate is 38.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Slavic economy, worth 141 trillion hyskriyas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 57,731 hyskriyas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Adultery has been made a capital offence, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor, and police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Black Raven Movement's national animal is the black raven, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Særist Perunism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Black Raven Movement resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Black Raven Movement changed its national demonym to "Slav", its demonym adjective to "Slavic", and its leader to "Chief of Central Command Apis".
- : Black Raven Movement was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Black Raven Movement, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Black Raven Movement, sniffer dogs are trained to follow clouds of fruity-smelling vapor.
- : Following new legislation in Black Raven Movement, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Black Raven Movement, adultery has been made a capital offence.
- : Following new legislation in Black Raven Movement, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Black Raven Movement lodged a message on the Zentari Regional Message Board.
- : Black Raven Movement altered its national flag.