|Capital||RBBF Memorial City|
The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its digital currency, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 338 million Black Hawk Raider Refugeesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RBBF Memorial City. The average income tax rate is 15.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Black Hawk Raider Refugeesian economy, worth 33.7 trillion Sack Cloths a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Gambling, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 99,711 Sack Cloths, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity, burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients, and the once prosperous capital is in utter decline. Crime is well under control. Black Hawk Raider Refugees's national animal is the Cottonmouth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees endorsed The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees was endorsed by The Community of A Valyrian Dragonrider.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, burgers often list "miscellaneous meats" in their ingredients.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Panormia, Zerentopia, Volsar, Aandruzognivia, Alcrestia Liakar, Ancient Republics, Alsakah, Aggro, Rushkaland, Mundanus, Visionary Union, Florin, Edgedgie, Maazalik, Collosuss, Masters86, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Rubian Empire, Razorback, Capitalist Paradise, Gozira, Euroanatolian Greece, Nation of Urie, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Raj7765, Singu1arity, Magrinia, Crazy Firemen, ShyVini, Gratosh, Valsedir, Allwarts, Novi Libertas, Unibot III, Melon feud, The LunchTable, The 3rd Reich Remnants, Terras Elementis, North Drederia, Killmoor, Saint Dolmance, OspasiA, Republic of edward, Thuringia Reich, Franluxin, The Yawning Asshole, and 28 others.The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Old Blackwood, The Pacific Caliphate, Zoigai, TorNaGul, Perfect Sublime Masters, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Aianistan, A Leaf on the Wind, Cazia Minor, Pevegaria, CLovidia, Beezertopia, Ammadon, The Horror Channel, Krotfordamions, Sarotte, The Floodcity, Centurionis, Xyloqua, Doormat to the Lord, Delight, Super Mega Awesome, XW5RULEZ, United Libor Lefunkistan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Boumerges, and Juvena.