The Technological Wonderland of Blaash is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Brain with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 4.53 billion Blaashians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Quasar City. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Blaashian economy, worth a remarkable 1,201 trillion Atoms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 265,217 Atoms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations, and when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes. Crime is totally unknown. Blaash's national animal is the Mole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blaash endorsed The Republic of Oxyliteral.
- : Blaash was endorsed by The Republic of Oxyliteral.
- : Blaash was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, when people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, rumor has it that The Brain has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Following new legislation in Blaash, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
Endorsements Received: 172 » USNE2018, Yeldarbsland, Erinor, Beepee, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Cuuldere, Linguiniland, Techganet, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Sedunn, Auphelia, Xandev, Farengeto, Jehenna, Tsvetania, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Tsunamy, Darakin, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Stoniamera, The Solar System Scope, Hanguk-Nippon, FreeFishers, Amerion, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Drystar, Si-topia, Abarri, Aurcania, Centristvill, Zaelith, Oreo States, New Briantown, Land Without Shrimp, The Worst army of, Qvait, Mapico, Los Lonley Boys, Baltenlands, The naked people, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, and 122 others.Noveos, Fasire, Steampunk Engineers, Japanese Federal Republic, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, Crystal Creation, Iym Winterless, Holy Free, North Kanuckistan, Gentea, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, InnWorm, Anserisa, Bumblegaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Sau Man Frescher, Changolandia, The Plebeian States, Springhollow, Ralphburg, Compli, Marinho Islands, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Markla, Corgitopiaa, Royaltica, Dukin Donuts, Laamiva, Nowa Europa, Andinla, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Belschaft, House Ahsanul, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Ostko, Purple Hyacinth, Brunier, Doraya, Zataras, Alfama, Western Fardelshufflestein, Seythennia, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Myhomecountry, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, Berlana, Samofia, Yellunstryer, United States of Alexia, Los Rodeos, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Tughampton, Xergiokia, Jiam, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Curlyhoward, Kiasu-ism, Roterdamia, Blondiesland, Kingpins, Blaufrankisch, Treir, Ceutalia, The White Isles, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Synarion, Lionstrapower, Honey Cake, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Euro Pacifica, Doge Land, Holota, Qawe, Margila Islands, LadyRebels, Kylania, The Altan, The Imperial Of Notsep, Yeses, The Republic Of Williamsburg, Canmore, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sapientiano, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Lyland, Bohenia, West Bridgeport, New Belgrade, Westenhald, Choman, Noimosini, Virmena, Romais Marety, Moreana, Heliophilia, The United Australian States, Twoole, Freavia, Populaa, Cratonim, and Oxyliteral.