The Dictatorship of Bkv is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Keerthivahanan with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.066 billion Bkvians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New bkv. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bkvian economy, worth 318 trillion Bkvian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 154,139 Bkvian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins, the latest national park is visited by more sharks than people, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, and you don't need a smoking gun to arrest someone for promoting guns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bkv's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheist.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bkv was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Bkv, you don't need a smoking gun to arrest someone for promoting guns.
- : Following new legislation in Bkv, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Bkv, the latest national park is visited by more sharks than people.
- : Following new legislation in Bkv, strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins.
- : Following new legislation in Bkv, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Bkv was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Bkv was endorsed by The Dominion of Anmolan Crusaders.
- : Bkv's influence in Fascist Confederacy rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Bkv voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Anmolan Crusaders.