The Ever-Watchful Federation of Biyah is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Richard Ian Lee with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, sprawling nuclear power plants, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 28.593 billion Biyahians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aklantha. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Biyahian economy, worth a remarkable 5,538 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 193,701 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 615,822 per year while the poor average 46,394, a ratio of 13.3 to 1.
The endangered saltwater humpback Raven is only seen in captivity programs, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Aklantha to enjoy their national art, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, and labour strikes are routinely squashed by police. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Biyah's national animal is the Raven, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biyah's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Biyah's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Biyah lodged a message on the Osiris Regional Message Board.
- : Biyah altered its national flag.
- : Biyah relocated from Lazarus to Osiris.
- : Biyah was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Biyah ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Biyah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Biyah, labour strikes are routinely squashed by police.