The Narnian Republic of Bisim is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Golg with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 14.089 billion Bisis enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Spirituality, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lombardi. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.5%.
The all-consuming Bisimian economy, worth a remarkable 2,043 trillion Jewels a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 145,053 Jewels, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 543,137 per year while the poor average 27,102, a ratio of 20.0 to 1.
Bike rage is all the rage, the nation's children are known for being even more apathetic and cynical than their parents, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, and a third of Bisis are e-certified CEOs. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem. Bisim's national animal is the Salamander, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bisim's influence in Narnia rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Following new legislation in Bisim, a third of Bisis are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in Bisim, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt.
- : Following new legislation in Bisim, the nation's children are known for being even more apathetic and cynical than their parents.
- : Bisim voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Enabling The Disabled In Academia".
- : Bisim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Bisim, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Bisim, owners of man-portable particle accelerator backpacks are advised not to cross the streams.
- : Bisim endorsed The Rogue Nation of Free Socks.
- : Bisim's influence in Narnia fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Great Lion.