The Queen's State of Biscayne Port is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 12.749 billion Biscayne Portians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.7%.
The thriving Biscayne Portian economy, worth 568 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is 44,591 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 125,871 per year while the poor average 12,645, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
Voting is voluntary. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Biscayne Port's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biscayne Port altered its national flag.
- : Biscayne Port was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Biscayne Port relocated from Ecuador to Ancient Lands.
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Ecuador rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Biscayne Port's influence in Ecuador fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".