|Leader||King Louis XII|
The Kingdom of Biscaria is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Louis XII with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.096 billion Biscarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marmont. The average income tax rate is 71.4%.
The powerhouse Biscarian economy, worth 559 trillion biscars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 109,833 biscars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, and colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Biscarian Liberator". Crime is totally unknown. Biscaria's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Biscaria, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Biscarian Liberator".
- : Following new legislation in Biscaria, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Biscaria, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
- : Biscaria's influence in Europe rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Biscaria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Biscaria relocated from Osiris to Europe.
- : Biscaria's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Biscaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Biscaria altered its national flag.
- : Biscaria was refounded in Osiris.