|Currency||frosted gas pedal|
|Animal||edible flat tire|
The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 5.18 billion Birthday Cake Herbys have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 65.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Birthday Caked economy, worth 449 trillion frosted gas pedals a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,687 frosted gas pedals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, and multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Birthday Cake Herby's national animal is the edible flat tire, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Indonesia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the Indonesia Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from The Invaders to Indonesia.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in The Invaders rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the The Invaders Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from 21st Century Rome to The Invaders.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in 21st Century Rome rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Birthday Cake Herby was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in 21st Century Rome rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the 21st Century Rome Regional Message Board.