The Kingdom of Birds With Tea is a large, safe nation, renowned for its zero percent divorce rate and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 73 million Birds enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 18.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Birds With Tean economy, worth 3.22 trillion Teabags a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 44,042 Teabags, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Birds With Tean selfishness, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity, and anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Birds With Tea's national animal is the Bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Birds With Tea resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Birds With Tea's influence in Refugia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Birds With Tea was endorsed by The Sir This Is A Wendy's of Dacay.
- : Birds With Tea was endorsed by The Unified People of Tovenia.
- : Following new legislation in Birds With Tea, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Birds With Tea was endorsed by The Tiki Archipelago of Portmanteau.
- : Birds With Tea endorsed The Free Land of Ladita.
- : Birds With Tea endorsed The Unified People of Tovenia.
- : Birds With Tea was endorsed by The Free Land of Ladita.
- : Birds With Tea lodged a message on the Refugia Regional Message Board.