The Beauty Land of Bilsa is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Bolbon with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, rampant corporate plagiarism, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 10.353 billion Bists are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Environment, with Education, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cëcims. The average income tax rate is 76.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bist economy, worth a remarkable 1,463 trillion Bists a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 141,322 Bists, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Government officials are phoning up good-looking celebrities to say they want to breed with them, kidnapping has become the latest get-rich-quick scheme, people forget to eat because they are too busy singing Bolbon's praises, and a plague of zealots has been unleashed on the streets of Cëcims. Crime is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Bilsa's national animal is the Bubu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sun.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bilsa voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Bilsa, a plague of zealots has been unleashed on the streets of Cëcims.
- : Following new legislation in Bilsa, people forget to eat because they are too busy singing Bolbon's praises.
- : Following new legislation in Bilsa, kidnapping has become the latest get-rich-quick scheme.
- : Bilsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Bilsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Bilsa endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Bilsa was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Bilsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Bilsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
Endorsements Received: 30 » Turbeaux, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Appendia, Love and Nature, Ruinenlust, Lura, Feladria, Forgotten Beauty, Ransium, Canaltia, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Ironic Remarks, Crowacia, Simbolon, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Myuscao, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Dasche, Foir, Ordealius, Frieden-und Freudenland, and Jutsa.