|Capital||Big Jim P City|
|Leader||Lord Jim the Dark|
|Animal||Black Goat of the Wood|
The Satanic Empire of Big Jim P is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Lord Jim the Dark with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 39.038 billion Big Jim Pians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Big Jim P City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Big Jim Pian economy, worth an astonishing 13,273 trillion Bhaals a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 340,007 Bhaals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
There have been reports of people marrying housepets, fast-food chefs regularly win Health Innovation Awards for spitting on burgers, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism, and murder victims' families receive windfall payouts when the murderers are executed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Big Jim P's national animal is the Black Goat of the Wood, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Satanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Big Jim P was reclassified from "Libertarian Police State" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Big Jim P was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Libertarian Police State".
- : Following new legislation in Big Jim P, murder victims' families receive windfall payouts when the murderers are executed.
- : Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Big Jim P was endorsed by The Principality of Demonos.
- : Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Big Jim P was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Big Jim P was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.