The Community of Bibliolalia is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, digital currency, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 4.201 billion Bibliolalians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Librariam. The average income tax rate is 52.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Bibliolalian economy, worth 253 trillion Book Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,349 Book Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Businesses are abandoning the city centre because of the lack of transport connections, you need a signed affidavit from a registered psychiatrist to claim that you have crazy low prices, Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done, and surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks. Crime is totally unknown. Bibliolalia's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bibliolalia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Bibliolalia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Bibliolalia was refounded in Balder.
- : Bibliolalia ceased to exist in Cynosure.
- : Bibliolalia's influence in Cynosure fell from "Negotiator" to "Ambassador".
- : Bibliolalia's influence in Cynosure rose from "Ambassador" to "Negotiator".
- : Bibliolalia's influence in Cynosure fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- : Following new legislation in Bibliolalia, surfing lessons include how to ward off sharks.
- : Following new legislation in Bibliolalia, Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Bibliolalia's influence in Cynosure rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".