The Empire of BiBi is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by nTn with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.867 billion BiBians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of TDot. The average income tax rate is 77.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient BiBian economy, worth 600 trillion Pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,295 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
A flood of mandatory divorces burden the courts, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, what citizens give with one hand they take away with the other, and confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BiBi's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BiBi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : BiBi was endorsed by The Imperial Republic of Numeracy.
- : BiBi was endorsed by The Lucky Holy Purple Ecclesiarc of East Blepia.
- : BiBi was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of United Drafonstland.
- : BiBi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, what citizens give with one hand they take away with the other.
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in BiBi, a flood of mandatory divorces burden the courts.
- : BiBi endorsed The Republic of Flooforia.
Endorsements Received: 16 » Mikeswill, PortSky, King Zhaoxiang of Qin, Sandybeach, Arithei, Liata, Kyupaa, Heredation, Flaaklypa, Cenotaph, Vocadia Ultimia, Xaviena, Patria Augusta, Flooforia, United Drafonstland, and Numeracy.