The Nomadic Peoples of Bhuqari is a tiny, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-working, democratic population of 10 million Bhuqarians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The strong Bhuqarian economy, worth 555 billion dabloons a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Average income is 55,519 dabloons, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Bhuqari's national animal is the camel, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bhuqari's influence in Thegye rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Bhuqari's influence in Thegye rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Bhuqari's influence in Thegye rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Bhuqari's influence in Thegye rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Bhuqari was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Bhuqari published "Bhuqari RSC fixed" (Meta: Reference).
- : Bhuqari published "Bhuqari RSC" (Meta: Reference).
- : Bhuqari relocated from The Frontier Sea to Thegye.
- : Bhuqari changed its national animal to "camel" and its currency to "dabloon".
- : Bhuqari altered its national flag.