The Dictatorship of Bhiff is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Rael with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, digital currency, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 16.897 billion Humans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kotsho City. The income tax rate is 100.0%.
The strong Human economy, worth a remarkable 2,632 trillion Gold Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 155,780 Gold Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Seasonal hay-fever sufferers are attending government drug counselling sessions to get free doughnuts, the doctor has cold hands, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bhiff's national animal is the Norris, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Raelism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bhiff was endorsed by The Slightly vil Vizir of Lukatonia.
- : Bhiff's influence in Osiris rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Following new legislation in Bhiff, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Following new legislation in Bhiff, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Bhiff endorsed The Corporate Assembly of North Newlandishforth.
- : Bhiff endorsed The Spacefaring Society of Dhaeland.
- : Bhiff endorsed The Grand Imperial Technocracy of Aragon AI.
- : Bhiff was endorsed by The Corporate Assembly of North Newlandishforth.
- : Bhiff was endorsed by The Spacefaring Society of Dhaeland.
- : Bhiff was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.