|Leader||President Katarsho Ahmad|
The Arab Republic of Bhanam is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Katarsho Ahmad with a fair hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, public floggings, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, devout population of 2.005 billion Bhanamians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Al Allan. The average income tax rate is 48.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Bhanamian economy, worth 136 trillion Bhanam Dinars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,947 Bhanam Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary, military spending is on the increase, teachers regularly paddle unruly students, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bhanam's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Sunni Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bhanam was endorsed by The Eternal Republic of Illen Falis.
- : Bhanam was endorsed by The Sovereign State of Pepe Pip.
- : Bhanam was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Flasankia.
- : Bhanam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Andusre".
- : Following new legislation in Bhanam, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Following new legislation in Bhanam, teachers regularly paddle unruly students.
- : Bhanam voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bran Astor".
- : Bhanam voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "WA Counterterrorism Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Bhanam, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in Bhanam, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Leonism, New Rogernomics, The Sigometh Dynasty, Treadwellia, Surd, Fluffiness, Kryansk, The Gelseen Hegemony, Nucular, Urdunistan, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Debussy, Americastrailia, Fortytipper, Islayth, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Custadia, Flasankia, Pepe Pip, and Illen Falis.