|Leader||The Supreme Council|
The People's Republic of Bewhua is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Supreme Council with an even hand, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, ubiquitous missile silos, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 4.73 billion Bewhuns enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kogariysk. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Bewhun economy, worth 906 trillion falms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 191,712 falms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose, catching an old friend by surprise on the street can be a shocking experience, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes, and strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Bewhua's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bewhua, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices.
- : Following new legislation in Bewhua, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes.
- : Bewhua was endorsed by The People's Republic of Oceanies.
- : Bewhua's influence in Enadia rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Bewhua's influence in Enadia fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Bewhua voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Species Extinction".
- : Bewhua lodged a message on the Enadia Regional Message Board.
- : Bewhua was endorsed by The Federation of Quartia and Polyonia.
- : Bewhua was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Bewhua was endorsed by The Galactic Empire of Lazy valley.