The Federation of Betusiwa is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its smutty television, compulsory military service, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, cynical population of 469 million Betusiwans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Binatikle. The average income tax rate is 38.6%.
The very strong Betusiwan economy, worth 34.5 trillion bets’was a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 73,603 bets’was, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
It is common to see Maxémon Trainer listed on Betusiwan resumés, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, a new "thought police" branch is being developed, and children are raised bilingual from an early age. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Betusiwa's national animal is the butterfly, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Betusiwa endorsed The Bovinian State of CLovidia.
- : Betusiwa endorsed The Militarised Empire of Old Blackwood.
- : Betusiwa endorsed The Democratic Republic of Collosuss.
- : Betusiwa lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Betusiwa endorsed The Forgotten Kingdom of Arkhane.
- : Following new legislation in Betusiwa, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Betusiwa, a new "thought police" branch is being developed.
- : Following new legislation in Betusiwa, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Betusiwa, it is common to see Maxémon Trainer listed on Betusiwan resumés.
- : Betusiwa was endorsed by The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Chimes, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Zerentopia, Farrakhan, Visionary Union, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Parx, Of Altonianic Islands, Razorback, Fauzjhia, Nation of Urie, Perfect Sublime Masters, Cecilly, Emeseses, Dyllypoly, Noneyuh, Federal States of Libertania, Isles of Govia, Hyponichtmallieturam, APKland, Zavea, Sarotte, Lenlyvit, Masters86, Republic of edward, Golexald, Hoffania, Tom97land, Rubian Empire, and Beezertopia.