The Dictatorship of Betoneirau is a small, genial nation, renowned for its burgeoning lećo population. The hard-working, democratic population of 20 million Betoneirauans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 23.6%.
The Betoneirauan economy, worth 1.01 trillion rs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 50,307 rs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, organ donation is compulsory, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, and Lećo is one of the most popular forenames in Betoneirau. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Betoneirau's national animal is the lećo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Betoneirau's influence in The Allied Republic rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Betoneirau's influence in The Allied Republic rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Betoneirau's influence in The Allied Republic rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Betoneirau was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Betoneirau relocated from Refugia to The Allied Republic.
- : Betoneirau relocated from The Order of the Grey Wardens to Refugia.
- : Betoneirau relocated from The South Pacific to The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : Following new legislation in Betoneirau, Lećo is one of the most popular forenames in Betoneirau.
- : Following new legislation in Betoneirau, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- : Following new legislation in Betoneirau, organ donation is compulsory.